the new symptoms from this last 2 month period from the tribulus abuse and creatine, or what the fuck ever are- tired/sleepy feeling alot. especially when sitting down or driving a care. its best for me to try to keep moving if i can. it does feel like a 126 point drop in testosterone points for sure.

waking up multiple times in the night to piss, or just go right back to sleep. anywhere from 1-3 times. it all started immediately when i started taking the tribulus excessively, and creatine. my sexual/libido is actually a tiny tiny bit higher. been having nocturnals and morning woods occasionally. and more daytime libido. energy is shit though, with occasional good days energy wise, but rare. before the setback, i was having super energy days, but shitty sexual. weak-decent MW's, but still better than nothing. just shitty energy levels in the day.

i would say before the setback... 99.9% of my symptoms were gone completely. 75% of the time my digestion had become perfect. just there was zero progress in the sexual department.