Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right on.

sigh... ive just been down lately.

I feel like im the most noobish pfs sufferer of all time. seems like everyone has all this knowledge and stuff.

everyone seems to acquire all these herbs, prohormones, probiotics, products etc at such a fast pace.

how do you guys manage your time as far as forum time and research time goes? im usually out and about, working, at the gym, doing errands/chores, etc. i rarely check my phone while im at work too. im trying to get more TIME in my favor though.

in a few weeks, the next thing im maybe going to run is the androsterone from haidut on raypeat forum. even thought i heard mixed reviews about that one as well.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Right on.

I feel like im the most noobish pfs sufferer of all time. seems like everyone has all this knowledge and stuff.

everyone seems to acquire all these herbs, prohormones, probiotics, products etc at such a fast pace.

how do you guys manage your time as far as forum time and research time goes? im usually out and about, working, at the gym, doing errands/chores, etc. i rarely check my phone while im at work too. im trying to get more TIME in my favor though.

in a few weeks, the next thing im maybe going to run is the androsterone from haidut on raypeat forum. even thought i heard mixed reviews about that one as well.
    Honestly, what more "research" do you need to do?

Everything you need to know and focus on is here man.

What do you feel like you're missing?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Right on.

K866 For as much knowledge as anyone has about this stuff, there is still much to learn.
    And at the end of the day, what we can rely on is the experience from the guys that made it out like CD, English, Maxout, etc...

Not all of us have every product or easy access to them. I try to stay focused on what I have now and what I can do now.
    Also in my case, I was struggling with carpal tunnel syndrome and just learned of the boost I could get from a little extra Vitamin B.

The source told me it would take time, a minimum of 3 months to heal carpal tunnel. 5 days in and I'm already getting relief.
    Good thing I didn't go on corticosteroid injections when it seemed impossible. I stuck to doing things within the guidelines of the regimen.

Point is you gotta stay looking up and work with what you can, don't deviate too much when things don't seem to work.
    Sometimes like my case, we can be so malnourished from pfs. It will take TIME to rebuild even something as simple as Vit-B levels, which aids metabolism of protein, fats and carbs among other things.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 12-13-2017 at 01:19 AM.