Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
Guys, thanks for the moral support!

UPDATE:

I lost about 10 pounds of fat in the past 3 weeks!
Since I jumped back on board with this 100%, the fat has been melting off pretty fast. I've only gone to the gym about twice a week so far. Yes my doubts are there about a certain thing but I still have to admit the results I am getting.
hey hulk, i've been reading your posts about the bone/muscle/joint problem you've been having.

during my second crash, i experienced sore joints/bones and my forearms/wrists wasted/wasting. i was in very very bad shape, i was literally sounding like you, everyday getting weaker and felt worse off. I thought i was completely fucked the way you are talking but i went to the dr and got bloodwork done

my magnesium was low:
folate or folic acid was low 1 of the 2 or both:
and he presumed my vitamin D was low so he prescribed me 50k IU daily for a week then tapered off by doing 50k a week

safe to say, i have ZERO joint problems now, my muscles are filling back out (this is the course of 3 months supplementing these things to fix deficiencies),

i have smaller/thinner girly hands than I used to same goes for my wrists and forearms but i don't care that much, aslong as im not in pain and not wasting im fine with this 1000%

and im robust and strong in the gym, even stronger than before.

look into other things you may be lacking in if you haven't already. im doing much better, i NEVER worry about the stuff you're talking about worrying about currently. I hope this can give you some hope bro. all im worrying about now is sex drive and emotional numbness other than that i really cant complain