Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
Update:

So something aint right. All the hair on my legs has started to fall out. I know some guy on SPFS had/has this but I can't be arsed digging around that dump for answers. Really sucks though. I thought I was done with new symptoms.
Veins are getting bigger all over me as well. Life is pretty hard right now.

Anyway, I've managed to thicken my forearms up a little. Still look pretty weird but progress is progress. Can't believe I didn't used to go the gym before all this, now it's one of the few things that motivates me to get up anymore.
Z, I don't believe any hair on my legs ever fell out, but the hair on both my legs and forearms did start to get really thin & soft months after my initial crash. It is all back to normal now. I also had extreme thinning of the forearms (muscle & bone), right from the get go. This also improved over time with dramatic improvements once I added heavy lifting into the program (builds muscle and increases bone density). One word of caution, however, is to not push it too hard, too early. If your body is not yet up to the challenge, you can spike your cortisol and have the opposite effect.

Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
Fuck it. Just keep going I guess. Being a little bitch about shit never solved anything.
That attitude is why you will recover