User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It seems from an outsider looking in, you're a feverish masterbater. Maybe try holding off for a bit.....
    I was getting erections without masterbating to check my erection quality, which is poor. I hope I did not cause myself permanent damage, or damage that needs surgery.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I was getting erections without masterbating to check my erection quality, which is poor. I hope I did not cause myself permanent damage, or damage that needs surgery.
    Bro...almost every post you're talking about jacking off. I'm going to say you're way over doing it. You're obsessing over it. It's not healthy.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Bro...almost every post you're talking about jacking off. I'm going to say you're way over doing it. You're obsessing over it. It's not healthy.
    I masterbated after two weeks, I had sex, then masterbated with the girl, but I do try to get erections very often since that helps my mind know I'm potent and have no need to worry, it helps me sleep deeper. But I dont do anything more then just try to get erections usually.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I masterbated after two weeks, I had sex, then masterbated with the girl, but I do try to get erections very often since that helps my mind know I'm potent and have no need to worry, it helps me sleep deeper. But I dont do anything more then just try to get erections usually.
    Okay, but regardless, what you're doing is unhealthy behavior. Normal activities of healthy people don't include checking to see if they can get an erection five times a day. I know where you're coming from, I've been there, which is why I'm telling you, you need to stop and start focusing on the other things. Bring yourself into the present. Any time you feel this unhealthy desire to check your dick, do some breathing exercises. Drop and do some push ups.....any thing other then what you're doing.

You're going to cause yourself more unhealthy mind fucks by continuing to do this.

And I know you say you're just checking "usually" but I know your spanking it bro. Too much. I've been doing this a long time and I can feel the OCDness of your writing. Not judging, like I said....I've been there. Just trying to help you out.

Redirect your focus on one of the many other facets of the protocol. It's a much healthier alternative.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-02-2018 at 09:09 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"