Thread: Downswings

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Yeah I’ll stay away from here for a bit. I’m like a sponge right now.. it really is a different for someone my age lol.

The cold showers, bathmate, breathing exercises & 21 day test rotation is something I will be doing forever even after this.

Prohormones could speed things up for me true, but I just wanna wait till I’m 100%. Even if it takes a bit longer..

Could imagine taking my youth. & then putting all these on top of it.. it’s so amazing that it’s actually hard to imagine lol.

I’m just really on this. When I lift or sprint I do it with an intensity like I’m fighting PFS,. I remember when English was recovering, one of his posts he said that he feels like with each workout he’s “squeezing away PFS”.

I’m telling you when the muscle pumps return I will be euphoric.. at that point I would not care if ever had sex again. (Ofc I will have sex again) but when you get hit with bad PFS, you appreciate just being stable mentally.. & everything else improving just makes you happy.

give a man who hasn’t eaten in ages a little bit of food, watch how happy he will be.
    No need to stay away bro. I just suggested to back down the aggression....that's all.

It is amazing. It really is. I didn't realize how good someone could feel just.....existing. Just existing is pleasurable beyond measure.

And bathmate....forgot to add that one. I love using it.....lol. I guarantee my erection quality is better now than it was in my 20's.

On top of everything else, which is phenomenal, I think the biggest changes have come from me being completely in the moment...most of the time. Everything is so much better when you live life in the now. This is where the breathing, mediation and cold showers have shined.

I can't imagine a day where I don't do them. I'm in the moment and I feel vital and alive and powerful. No better feeling in this world.

And do yourself a favor....don't wait until you're 100% before running some prohormones. They do speed things up a bit and are relatively harmless. I understand wanting to do it all natural, but there is no award for doing such. This is about getting your life back, and if you can do it quicker, then by all means, you should.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-19-2018 at 08:01 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"