Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
It's been a bit since I checked in. As an update to my original post, it took me about a week after getting my stress levels back in check to get back to my previous baseline. The only changes I made during that time were to take a week off lifting, switch to decaf coffee and change up my herbal rotation to: early morning - pine pollen, tongkat & mucuna (really like this one Jacknap...thanks for the tip), late morning - rhodiola, eleuthero, schisandra & cordyceps, before bed - ashwagandha. After a couple days, was sleeping mostly thru the night. After a couple more, was sleeping like a rock. By the end of the week, was sleeping like a rock and waking up every morning with a total rager (not too bad for an old man ). Back on the old routine since and all is gucci again.

Take away: Whether it's the primary cause or just a major contributor, avoid/manage stress boys...it's a fucking ass biter.
lol thanks for reminding me of that combo. I only used it a couple times but I found it worked really well. for some reason I didn't keep doing it.