Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
188 5”10 5”11 ish.
Last time I maxed out on these lifts..
Close Grip Bench Press : 295
Squat: 420
Deadlift: 600
Overhead Press: 195
Hang Clean: 215
Can’t wait to see how strong I’ll be after a few cycles. All the guys who move these numbers in my gym are all 230+. I get respect for the strength to weight ratio a lot.

& yeah 2.5 years it seems. But I mean if I’m at 2.5 years & im in the same spot as you & Master Mal (residual libido & erectile quality) then I’ll be happy & move on, while still doing prohormone runs & herbs for the rest of my life...Guys usually consider themselves recovered by the time they are where you & Mal are.. CD just waited all the way till the damn end AND some.. Most people don’t wait that long to make it official. But there are also tons of recoveries offline..

that’s my only thing with this, when there’s a board of hundreds, thousands of guys & you see like 15-20 recovery posts, it makes you think that recovering from PFS is hard work over time AND some luck as well . I’m sure many guys move on with their lives & don’t post..But there needs to be a trend where recovery is seen as inevitable, not this one out of every 1000 guys recover. PFS needs to be seen as a period that you get through like any other ailment..Looking around I can assume that guys like Snell, Tubzy, are recovered since they don’t post anymore... That older guy from Chicago (damn) that was here is probably recovered despite that one slip up he had..it kinda is a little let down when you first stumble here as a newcomer & see all these threads from tons of people but see only 10 or so recovery posts. Yea you say 2.5 years but there are guys who joined here 3-4 years back & I don’t hear from them. So who knows if they’re 100% or not...So you get this feeling that it’s like winning a lottery, despite seeing guys on the forum clearly improving in that same time frame you talk about. Makes you think a lot, & that’s where the questioning yourself comes from.

Recovering from PFS is common, but I think this specific protocol is the most efficient. All the stuff we do, it’s such a HEAVY androgen building program. We’re aiding our hormones on every level possible..Everything from our diets, to sprinting, to lifting, herbs, Andro etc.to the way we shower & avoid parabens helps out with the androgen levels... no stone is being left unturned.

Other guys outside of here I generally see recover by eating well, doing a little supplement here and there (nothing like our herb rotations & PH runs) in 3-5 years sometimes more..But they aren’t as strict with themselves as we are. Alot of them don’t know about cold showers, a lot of them still use the chemical soaps, shampooo, & toothpaste...All the little things they miss out on doing is why it takes them a bit longer.. if you go on YouTube & type“pfs recovery” there’s some videos of this bald guy who claims that “full recovery” is not possible but you can “recover in a meaningful way”.. some bullshit.. he’s like 80% right now, he ate well & dabbled with some supplements but he also drank, smoked weed, & wasn’t so much on the straight & narrow. I told him to come here and he’ll be done with it real quick...He did exercise though, but he just didn’t have our level of discipline.. same goes for that French guy that took him 7 years to recover. He was eating fast food first couple of years while recovering & figuring it out.

There’s levels to discipline. That’s why this specific protocol is not for someone who is lazy. But I do believe it’s one of the more quicker ways out. It took CD 5 years with SETBACKS & just rotating 7-10 herbs.

The more you do all at once, the quicker.. so it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah this other guy that crashed 4 months before me apparently fully recovered as well. he just ate clean / deads and squats some parts of cdnuts protocol but also used remeron he didn't post recovery anywhere. there's probably a lot of guys that do this. honestly though when I feel fully recovered i'll make a post. mentally recovered, physically pretty much, sleep 80-90% past 2 weeks libido 50%. Just for me I want fully recovery before I say that I am Ithink it will rev up faster now that my sleep is good.