Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
Tomorrow will be my last day on this run, I only have enough for 400 mg tomorrow on my 3rd bottle. So exactly 6 weeks.

Obvious things are the bump in the strength & the insane lethargy/apathy that I have dealt with this whole time, you can throw in at times feeling very overstimulated which led to trouble falling asleep. It was hell but I was hitting PRs all over the place .....the other PFS things seemed to improve but these things get better ever so slowly that it’s hard to even tell. I haven’t had big explosive surges, it “feels” like nothing is happening when you’re tracking symptoms day to day..I’d have to wait like 2-3 months to look back and assess.

Kind of reminds me of when I started lifting in high school 5 years ago i could never tell I was getting size since I was checking myself out daily.. I thought I was still skinny, but other people commented. That’s how it is with these pfs symptoms.

Should I start my second cycle in 6 weeks? (March 1st), or wait till April? I know the sticky says 8-12 weeks but I see other guys on their own things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Rick - good to read your update. I'm following this closely, will you be keeping this up-to-date as you begin the herb cycle? Let us know what improvements "stick" and what not?

Also, with regards to your later post, if yourself and CD meet up for a "recovery party" gym session, you guys book me a place, I'll get a flight there (UK guy) and we'll give the weights room some warm running.

Keep going my friend.