User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    well if you're pissing more than usual from the anxiety, then it will be diluted and clear
    Ya mean like my bodies anxiety? Not really pissing more than usual. It's just super diluted
    I'm chill af now about everything. I'm still trying to find maybe something which would be useful that's it. And I guess that's human nature, I'm not trying to change the protocol in any way. I'm keeping at it and just asking out of curiosity.

I see that CD used B vitamins for example in his protocol, and from what I understand is when the body is too long in fight/flight-mode it depletes B-Reserves as crazy, so it seems good to replenish them(as we're doing with a juice feast for example and then the paelo diet). Thinking that some supplementation of B-precursors like Benfotiamine(+others) would be very beneficial.

I didn't get all 21(23?) herbs, so I'm not getting all benefits of those, and I see that stuff like Rhodiola, Tryptophan, Collagen/Gelatin/Glycine or even Pregnelone seem to be absolutely great for people in PFS state.
    If you've all 21 herbs, they cover all of these aspects. But I don't have the money to get all of those right from the bat. And I can't just order 1-2herbs each month cuz I pay as much for the transport which takes almost 4weeks. I can get more in maybe a month earliest, but I COULD get some supps to aid recovery right now.

I try to tell myself this extreme accelerated aging(I do NOT look tired, I look more refreshed than ever in my life. My collagen is getting killed.) is due to 1. my body being completely fakd and out of homeostasis fighting due to 3 weeks of fight/flight and low sleepquality, and 2. crazy cortisol(waking up at 1/3am is literally adrenal fatigue). 3. My body not absorbing nutrients -> leading to vitamin deficiencies, especially C which then depletes Collagen out of the body to repair other parts.
    Stressing about it won't help me I understand that for awhile already^^.

And some things are happening which I can't influence, yesterday my heart finally started beating more normal. And at night it doesn't pound anymore, but that's something completely unrelated to my state of mind. So all I can do is keep my mind chill so my body figures his shiet out. But for at least a week I'm laying in my bed relaxed and it was pounding so hard that I could feel my body moving from my head to my knee, unrelated if I'm just laying totally chill there.

Aswell asking about enzymes as stuff since this is something I noticed right from the start, that I don't pee yellowish at all, I had maybe 2 days where it happened even tho I was hydrated. Seeing people with PFS end up with a lot of gutproblems leading to foodallergies and worse, I'd love to tackle it from the start instead of waiting it out. Maybe paelo with carbbackloading will work on it's own, but maybe some betaine hcl after meals or even some ACV or nutritional yeast would help a lot too.
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 06-21-2019 at 04:55 AM.