Thread: Gaining Mass

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I'm debating running 4 as well but it's expensive and I did have like 3 weeks suppression last time I ran it and also my parents give me shit when I thicken up and take shit lol. But it'll be sick for the summer just be a total sex addict. So might pull the trigger.
    How old are you again Jack?

Three weeks? Damn. I've never had that much of an issue with it. It could depend on where you're at health wise as well. Individual genetics play a huge part, as we have all learned the hard way with other things.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How old are you again Jack?

Three weeks? Damn. I've never had that much of an issue with it. It could depend on where you're at health wise as well. Individual genetics play a huge part, as we have all learned the hard way with other things.
    I think genetics come into play. I'm southern european ancestry and I've heard we get suppression much easier. I'm 28. And yes I was still worse off in PFS when I did that cycle as well so might have had something to do with why my suppression was brutal. I know I sound like a child because of my parents haha but the benefits of being with them outweighs the negatives.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think genetics come into play. I'm southern european ancestry and I've heard we get suppression much easier. I'm 28. And yes I was still worse off in PFS when I did that cycle as well so might have had something to do with why my suppression was brutal. I know I sound like a child because of my parents haha but the benefits of being with them outweighs the negatives.
    No judgement here dude. I would have been on the streets if it wasn't for my folks a few times in my life. I consider myself lucky to have been able to live with them when I had to regardless of age.

I was just curious because what do they say to you when they see you getting too big? Hey son, you juicing? Lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No judgement here dude. I would have been on the streets if it wasn't for my folks a few times in my life. I consider myself lucky to have been able to live with them when I had to regardless of age.

I was just curious because what do they say to you when they see you getting too big? Hey son, you juicing? Lol
    they get concerned about my fertility and aggression.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    they get concerned about my fertility and aggression.
    Well if they knew how often you "practiced" the act of fertilizing they may not be so worried about your fertility.....lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if they knew how often you "practiced" the act of fertilizing they may not be so worried about your fertility.....lol
    well more so that steroid use can suppress sperm genesis and they want grand kids eventually

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    well more so that steroid use can suppress sperm genesis and they want grand kids eventually
    I think that may be more related to actual roids as opposed to prohormones, although that is just a guess on my part really. I just know that I'm fully fertile right now after many, many cycles of PH's

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Interested in this also.

I bare-backed it with one of my gfs during my pre-PFS fin days for a solid year (fool proof pull out method of course). She wasn’t on birth control and we never had any scares... Wondering whether that is her, me, fin, who knows...

As I will be getting married early next year, the woman is likely to want to start thinking about kids... Though she is only 29 so I have some time to get myself right again
    Keep on the protocol....you'll be fine.