Hi all!

I have had pfs since 2011 and tried various therapies. I feel I am about 75% recovered and want to finally reach the 100% that I see many from this board have!

For the past few years I have mostly been sticking to Ray Peat eating and hormones like dhea and progesterone. I don't feel I have made enough progress the past year or so, so I want to give @Cdsnuts' program a go!

I have lately stopped taking thyroid hormone, to see how I am at baseline again. I also want to ween myself back down to a normal amount of coffee. I have a habit of drinking upwards of 6 cups in a day! This isn't good for someone suffering from anxiety and nerve pain like me.

I am suffering from nerve and joint pain (which improves upon eating liver), neckaches (which have gotten worse since stopping thyroid hormone), and a pretty bad anxiety. I have had many panic attacks, to the point where I have learned to live with almost constant anxiety. The things that help most with my anxiety are progesterone (which lowers my libido if taken too often), 5a-dhp (a derivative of progesterone which gives me headaches), dhea ( a precursor to dht which makes me irritable). Recently I found that drinking black-tea actually helps lower my anxiety considerably, which is weird because black tea is a 5-ar inhibitor. It lowers my anxiety but also makes me tired and lowers sex drive.

I am also wondering if I shouldn't attempt to go paleo. Eating lots of sugar and carbs with milk and Orange Juice helped give me energy and slow hair-loss, but it doesn't seem to be very good for my anxiety. I have heard of other people get anxiety from eating sugar. The problem is that now my metabolism is very fast, when I attempt to get by without eating carbs, I become grumpy and more anxious. I also have to drink coffee with sugar, and I have been a 6 cup a day drinker for a few years now. I now if I am going to go paleo from here, I am going to need to ween back on the coffee, and maybe only drink one per day or so.

Anyways, I am trying to look forward to the next stage in my journey, and to hopefully and finally get back to 100% after all these years!