Quote Originally Posted by freefl0w View Post
What kind of organ meats do you eat? Raw le cooked? I also struggle with bodytemperature issues, would love to hear your advice! Thank you man, keep going!
Well it's only last week I started adding ox/beef and chicken liver, and ox heart along with raw milk kefir and started to notice feel more surge of warmth/heat in my body and definitely made erections stronger and orgasms more potent.

I'm not getting cold any more at all and really use to get cold very easily even indoors even when it wasn't that cold.

Also I was taking l-cirtuline and arginine before to try and get more pump and they were not having much of an effect so stopped taking them a while back

What's great is that the organ meats I get from the butchers are so cheap they cost just over a dollar lol and they pack more micronutrients than any superfood supplement I've taken in the past.

Beef Liver: The Ultimate Superfood | Well Built Style

As for eating it raw, no I don't eat it raw, I cook it slightly slow cooked to have it rare as possible so not to destroy the nutrients.

Maybe in the future I will try the liver raw or cut them up and put them into capsules since I am not use to eating raw flesh, I need a little spice and taste to my meat