User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys, little update. 2 days ago was the best I've felt since this whole mess began. Matter of fact, it was the best I have felt in years honestly. Followed by yesterday, which was an absolutely horrible day for no particular reason. Couldn't control my anxiety, panic attacks, stress, brain fog, couldn't look at screens, I was a mess. Followed by today which I am feeling fantastic again. Just a really good mood, clear minded and feeling content. Looks like I am in the land of fluctuations now. Also, went ahead and did that dentist operation without any numbing medicine. Wasn't too bad honestly, I guess the protocol is toughening me up a bit. Must be the cold showers

Anyways, thanks guys. Have a good week.
    I know it's a tough spot to be in, but those fluctuations are a great sign. They do a number on your mentality though.

Keep pushing man.....you got this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I know it's a tough spot to be in, but those fluctuations are a great sign. They do a number on your mentality though.

Keep pushing man.....you got this.
    They definitely do a number on me, but I would take ups and downs over how I felt constantly just about 4 months ago. But since starting the herbs I am really feeling things kick into gear. Especially since I started taking pine pollen powder daily, that has been a game changer.

Thanks for the words of encouragement man. I'm here for the long haul.