Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
Woke up just a bit ago after 4 hours of sleep. Most mornings (90-95% of the time), I wake up feeling horrible and very unwell. This morning was the worst I've felt in awhile. Weak, lethargic, unbalanced, exhausted, and just sick. As I begin to wake up, it eases a bit. But I got up out of bed to go downstairs and fill my liter water jug and nearly lost my balance on the stairs and collapsed. I grasped the stair railings quick and just took a moment to breath deep and slowly go down the stairs. Got the water, went back upstairs, and got back into bed. Now, got a mild headache and head pressure. I'll be glad when this water fast is over for awhile. Very terrified I'll never sleep normally again and be well enough to get out of this damn house. This condition has a sick sense of humor to give you some sense of hope and rip the rug from underneath you in an instant.

On a positive note, my Systolic Blood Pressure has returned to normal by doing this fast. Pre-PFS, I always ran 80-90 Systolic and that's where I am at now consistently for the past couple of days. Latest BP is 93/61 and pulse was 56bpm.
This is why I recommend fasting at a clinic. That being said, if you keep the fast to seven days or under you'll be okay.