User Tag List

Hybrid View

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Alchemy you tried Medichecks for a blood test, they're fairly cheap and pretty much test everything?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapman View Post
    @Alchemy you tried Medichecks for a blood test, they're fairly cheap and pretty much test everything?
    Yeah I've checked them out but gone with another similar company that does the same tests for decent price but has more biomarkers for things like cortisol, all the thyroids that the medichecks male hormone panel doesn't test for.

I already got doctors to take blood for free, last week, just waiting for results, but the kicker is that they told me they couldn't test for Oestradiol which I think is bullshit, because I've been tested before.

But at that point I had no energy or assertiveness to challenge him

Can't believe last month I felt like a spartan to now feeling like Stephen Hawking

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Yeah I've checked them out but gone with another similar company that does the same tests for decent price but has more biomarkers for things like cortisol, all the thyroids that the medichecks male hormone panel doesn't test for.

I already got doctors to take blood for free, last week, just waiting for results, but the kicker is that they told me they couldn't test for Oestradiol which I think is bullshit, because I've been tested before.

But at that point I had no energy or assertiveness to challenge him

Can't believe last month I felt like a spartan to now feeling like Stephen Hawking
    Right, so that fact that you were feeling like a spartan shows you that in fact you don't have some irreparable nerve damage and that you're currently going through a wicked downswing. I can tell you one thing....drinking and smoking isn't going to do you any favors.

You need to stay the course. If there was ever a time you needed to, now is that time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Right, so that fact that you were feeling like a spartan shows you that in fact you don't have some irreparable nerve damage and that you're currently going through a wicked downswing. I can tell you one thing....drinking and smoking isn't going to do you any favors.

You need to stay the course. If there was ever a time you needed to, now is that time.
    You're right brother

I can't fall off the wagon now of all times, going to dig deep and find some grit to keep pushing myself, just this feeling is very alien to me and slowly coming to terms with the situation and no longer freaking out like last week. Experiencing depersonalistion/derealisation along with absence of libido is not something I've gone through before and it's a scary shock to the system along with noticing that lifting anything heavy is now a Herculean task.

I'm gaining back some belief that I will find a way out of this regardless what symptoms get thrown at me. I've come back from a load of other shit equally as bad, I'm not gonna let this beat me.

I doubt there is nerve damage but all sorts of theories floating through my head, from HPTA shutdown, thyroid,estrogen, dhea, DHT,progestoerone or dopamine flanked, but I can't afford to wallow in pity and misery

We get back on the horse and continue to march forward.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    You're right brother

I can't fall off the wagon now of all times, going to dig deep and find some grit to keep pushing myself, just this feeling is very alien to me and slowly coming to terms with the situation and no longer freaking out like last week. Experiencing depersonalistion/derealisation along with absence of libido is not something I've gone through before and it's a scary shock to the system along with noticing that lifting anything heavy is now a Herculean task.

I'm gaining back some belief that I will find a way out of this regardless what symptoms get thrown at me. I've come back from a load of other shit equally as bad, I'm not gonna let this beat me.

I doubt there is nerve damage but all sorts of theories floating through my head, from HPTA shutdown, thyroid,estrogen, dhea, DHT,progestoerone or dopamine flanked, but I can't afford to wallow in pity and misery

We get back on the horse and continue to march forward.
    Good man. Really, that's all you can do, aside from wallow in self pity and misery, and that's not helping anything, regardless.

You need to push the most when you feel like you just can't anymore. Catch 22 for sure. But this is how it is.

I can tell you that when you do make it past this moment, you will feel better for it.

Keep going. You'll be glad you did. Believe me.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"