9 hours uninterrupted is a lofty goal. Are you a sloth?

The best way to improve sleep is through consistency. Be consistent about your night time regimen and it will come back. But if you’re not disciplined or honest with yourself, you can keep your 6.5.

Best things to try in this order, IMO:

Turn off and do not look at any screens at least 2 hours before you go to sleep. 2!

Pick a time to go to bed and a time to wake up. For me it’s 9:30-10pm and 5:30-6am. Once you make this habit and set this rhythm, you won’t even need an alarm clock.

Keep your room extremely dark and cold. Buy blackout curtains. Use an eye mask. Leave the windows wide open (behind your curtains) and blow a fan on yourself. Your body wants to be cold, whether you do or not.

Magnesium and glycine. I typically down ~400-500g of natural calm and 200mg of magnesium glycinate before bed. I imagine most guys here do too.

When you wake up, try and watch the sun come up. Anchor your circadian rhythm.

Do all of these things consistently, and you should be able to tack on some more minutes. After that happens, who knows what your body will be capable of achieving with all that extra time. Could snowball into some really nice healing. Best of luck, & don’t worry about wrinkles.