User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    You misunderstand. I'm not spot fixing. My doctor and I are investigating. We both are fascinated by the science of it. Just checking under the hood, so to speak. At the same time, I have been pretty spot on in what my issue is. And in terms of the protocol, I'm still doing it. The diet, the herbs, the sun, the prohormone cycles, etc,.

I'm not quite sure why this has to turn into Salem, Oregon circa 1800s. Everyone is different and I get the mantra is "believe believe believe in the protocol" but there's still guys here 4-7 years at it and still dealing. I'm in no disagreement: be healthy. But that isn't the full picture, based on what I'm reading with my own eyes.

Once upon a time, this forum wasn't afraid to venture out a little and experiment with stuff. Be scientific and have hypotheses. Now it's restrictive taboo and I find it as ridiculous as the hypocondriacs at PH who refuse to do anything but whine about how they're gonna end it and eat each other alive.

I fully respect those that believe, and possibly manage, some recovery being 100% holistic. Just diet and exercise. No prohormones or herbs. And I fully respect those that trial and error something and manage to flip a switch without diet and exercise, which also does happen. All that I ask is for that same respect and possibly an adoption of the 2016/17 mindset rather than this new one that basically says we're not allowed out past 9pm.
    I can tell you with certainty that the guys still at it and still suffering for 4-7 years have not been giving it 100%. That's fact.

Okay, got you man. Sorry for the mis-understanding. I'm just trying to have this place stay on the correct path and not devolve into something it doesn't have to be. There are plenty of other websites for people that are testing out different theories and such. I'm not against that, at all, it's just for the purpose of keeping things "neat" this site is for people choosing to use the TMO protocol to heal.

I respect anyone that wants to try those things, as I was one of those guys once. But after going through all of that turmoil, in the dark so to speak, and then finding something that has worked for MOST of the guys that have been true to it, that's the path I've choosen for this place. Perhaps, if you're interested in that, there is a forum called "Hackstasis" where guys are trying all kinds of different methods. I'm not sure on their recoveries, or if they have any at all, but they are doing all kinds of tinkering over there.

Here is the "full picture." Be true to this protocol......100%, consistently, all the time, for as long as it takes, and you will heal. Do every single thing that is instructed. THAT is the bottom line. No guess work, no bullshit. Simply follow what is laid out and you will have your life back.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2020 at 11:42 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"