User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take it from me, bro - as someone who spent a lot of time arguing with these select individuals in the past.

If you wrestle with pigs, you just get dirty. Pigs love mud. That’s time you’ll never get back. Additionally, that place is so totalitarian that they’d just delete your post and further shame you. I think the people that are easily willed into believe that shit would probably fail on a path this strict anyway. The ones who are going to make it happen will make it happen no matter what idiots like pvdl say.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    that place is so totalitarian that they’d just delete your post and further shame you.
    I'd have to agree with the guys above and this. However, I do believe a post or reply from you would hold a serious amount of weight behind it and could potentially reach a lot of guys in need of some help. But there really wouldn't be much control over whether it gets deleted or not. But yeah all of the information and insight behind your comments on PropeciaHelp are outweighed by the image painted that you're some sort of supplement salesman who used other guys' suffering as a means to partner up with herb suppliers & other businesses to make money off affiliate links. But anyone with a brain would first wonder, "how much can this guy honestly be making off this?"

idk man. I feel like it would be beneficial to guys, but if it gets deleted then what's the point? Also, how would you even prove that it's really you writing the post? If i'm not mistaken, your profile was banned.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 05-29-2020 at 03:35 PM.