Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
I have to say i think controlling stress is one of the major keys to this. My guess would be that atleast 50% of guys recovering need to control stress to recover as one of the first steps. Stress not only affects the brain but also many hormonal glands in the body. Too much Stress may also be blocking nutrient absorption in the digestive system.

Controlling stress has been a major turning point in my journey so far. Big improvements came soon after!

Keep it up man!
100% When our adrenal glands are working overtime to secrete cortisol, they aren't able to properly supply the body with the other sex hormones it needs. I believe the cascade of problems that cause the symptoms of PFS (or at least the libido and mental ones) are this,
Finasteride fucks up your brain making you very sensitive to stress.
In turn your adrenals crash due to the amount of cortisol they are being asked to produce.
Too much cortisol causes a whole host of issues from blood sugar to digestive problems. The longer you go like this, the worse you get. Over time, your body likely normalizes the weird hormonal state it is in.

Meditation, cold showers, breathing exercises, and adaptogens are key to recovery. CD obviously figured it out.