Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
Hope you get a good baseline improvement from this cycle man, sounds like you got it rough with the neurological sides. I was the same way. My first two cycles were a god send for neuro sides though so keep going bro

My third cycle was a bit of a failure though as I ran the old version of MG AndroHard for three weeks and then switched to the new version, then back to the old one for a week. I wanted to test if the new version is underdosed like people mention. Felt great on the old AH, all benefits went away on the new AH. Came back when I switched to the old one again. This confirmed that the newer AndroHard is basically useless. But also it was a mistake to do as I got no baseline improvement from this cycle.

Now I'm on Ultra Hard 5 pumps/day and already feeling a bit of the euphoria on day 3. I think I'm in for a good one.
Thanks bro. I'm definitely excited to see how my body acts after I start the herbs again. Did you notice improvement during cycle or was it really just after?

But you'll have to let me know how the Ultra Hard is man. You did a cycle of R Andro as well right? I'm curious to see how you, Maxout and Master Mal like the UH in comparison.