User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Can you link it to something that you're doing possibly? Like, does it happen after eating, working out, etc, or does it just happen when it happens? Could be something unrelated altogether....

Have you checked your blood pressure?

And yeah, smart not jumping into taking something right away until you can narrow it down.
    You know what I just thought of...I've been spending a TON of time on my phone - searching, texting, etc. Maybe that has something to do with it...?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    You know what I just thought of...I've been spending a TON of time on my phone - searching, texting, etc. Maybe that has something to do with it...?
    I mean, it COULD be possible. There is alot of interesting (and horrifying) research on all of the cell phone radiation we are bathed in on a daily basis, especially with the new 5G technology being blasted out all over the place. You may have a sensitivity to certain electromagnetic fields. I mean, it's a stretch, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Read up on something called the Q-link pendant. Q-Link Pendant: What You Need to Know - EMF Empowerment

I've had one for about 15 years now, although I haven't worn it in quite sometime. Really since being recovered. There is alot of solid scientific research behind this. Give it a read and do your own research. I simply pulled the first article that came up when linking it here.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"