Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
You may have misread my post. The point is not to avoid all of those foods at all costs. The point is to understand which ones have potential to cause you issues and then look at potentially avoiding the certain ones that trigger you. As this other guy said, watermelon definitely affects him. So now he can have an idea why it affects him poorly. I still eat 50% of those foods from the list, because my body can handle them. But some of those that one PFSers body can handle, another PFSer might not be able to.

I can tell you 100%, that by avoiding certain foods that I see on this list that historically set me back, my days are WAYYYY more consistent with way less yo yoing back and forth. Its actually just common sense though. If a drug or herb that inhibits 5ar caused you to crash, why in the hell would you want to eat tons of food and herbs that inhibit 5ar!?

If your mind is so weak that you can't even visit a website, well then, I advise you to not visit that website. But if you are mentally strong and stoic enough to do so an understand how to take the good and leave out the bad then more power to that person. That is, after all, part of CDnuts protocol. Being positive and stoic does not mean burrying your head in the sand.

PH has 7,000 users. This forum has 700 total threads. PH is going to has that much more trash and negativity because it that much bigger. Its just like real life. Once you enter the big city you have to focus on the positive and be cultured enough to know that most people like to focus on the negative.
Well that depends on what is allowed to run rampant over there. That's not going to happen here. It has nothing to do with being stoic or any of that. PH is a cesspool. We've ALL been there and have no need for ANYTHING posted on that site. We have everything we need right here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
What a bunch of bs. PH isn't trash cuz there are many people. It's trash cause they actively try to hide recoveries and downtalk everything that seems to help individuals, the whole administration is a psychopathic shitfiesta.
Pretty much.....lol. Any place that tries to hide the truth has NO business being here.