Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
Most likely you won’t get an answer to your question on this thread because no one is willing to answer this directly (as far as i know or aware of) or even know the scientific real answer, I’m on TRT ever since before Fin and I tried looking for a clear direct answer to why it’s claimed useless in pfs case on this site or even others but to no result

However there seems to be an unknown reason or might i say a “barrier” causing TRT to fail and no one can point the reason why so for now the best bet is to go for the more consistent path which is the protocol.
Honestly, there could be a variety of reasons why TRT isn't going to cure you. Without going into too much about it, the bottom line is just that fact. TRT is NOT going to fix your pfs. That's really all you need to know. Why worry about why it doesn't work when you could be focusing on what does.

A short answer is, TRT isn't going to fix the neuro damage that was caused by inhibiting 5ar. Too many downstream problems arise from 5ar inhibition to be fixed by simply adding in exogenous Test.