Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
#1 is interesting to me, since I have a Joovv. At first I used it for 5 minutes, then 10 minutes, and now 15 minutes, from about 4 to 6 inches away. They say to do 15 minutes for “symptomatic” areas, but maybe I should dial it back to 10 minutes, or even less? I never felt anything from doing it for 5 minutes per day, and although I see my balls moving a bit, I never know if it’s really doing anything beneficial or otherwise.
I generally did around the 15 minutes mark like you did and I noticed unsatisfactory results. Fatigue, feeling blah, etc. I moved back down to a minute and worked my way up from there to the 2 minute mark. These LEDs are super powerful on the Joovv, and I think that it's way easy to overdo it and end up with too much of a good thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
I can attest to the red light therapy. I bought a red light therapy bulb off Amazon and have been shining my balls every day for about 20 min.
Usually when I'm on cycle, my balls shrink a little which I can tell means I'm getting slightly suppressed. Since I've been using the red light they stay plump.
Doing this supposedly increases testosterone somewhere between 50-100%!

I also have read some interesting studies that show that staring into the red light helps prevent/reverse age related eye sight decline.
I notice a lot of improvements from the vision side of the house, myself. I also like to do what you mentioned, and did on my last Ultra Hard summer cycle and I noticed no suppression symptoms whatsoever until the very end of the month.