Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
Thanks for the input; I’m kind of shocked (in a good way) to hear that your tinnitus completely went away. I’ve never heard of that happening before!

I’ve had some degree of tinnitus even as a kid. I would ask my parents “You know that really high-pitched sound you hear when it’s very quiet? The sound of silence?” and they would look at each other with wide eyes and ask if I needed to go see a doctor. It’s louder now, and I have also had odd spells where suddenly it would get louder, then gradually fade back down to its normal level.

I don’t know whether it was finasteride that made my tinnitus louder, but that’s definitely possible. I just don’t know.

I have read a whole bunch of people getting long-term / permanent tinnitus, or worsened tinnitus, from doing the Wim Hoff Method and I don’t really want to take risks of causing permanent damage / issues. It could spike and then fade back to normal, or it could permanently worsen, and I’d come back and you’d say “Damn man, I’m sorry to hear that that happened.” And I’d be like “Yeah, thanks. (I wish I would’ve listened to my intuition. Ugh.)”
When i crashed the worst symptom that hit me put of nowhere was tinnitus, I never experienced it before so it was really bad for me at the beginning but as i got better and my sleep got better it got way less until it disappeared thankfully.

Now looking back at it im 90% sure my tinnitus was caused by lack of deep sleep