User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to hit a 7+ day water fast here to hopefully rid my unit of this plaque and reverse whatever is going on. The hourglass was manageable, but now there are dents all along the underside, right side, and it hurts to hold an erection, however soft it may be. I don’t want to wait around and watch these things harden and strangle my guy. Which sucks, cause I feel like I was making some serious progress and I know that a fast like this will definitely move me back in the short term. Anyone see any issue with this? It doesn’t sound like most guys here are having this issue with their dick, especially this far along in their journey.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Going to hit a 7+ day water fast here to hopefully rid my unit of this plaque and reverse whatever is going on. The hourglass was manageable, but now there are dents all along the underside, right side, and it hurts to hold an erection, however soft it may be. I don’t want to wait around and watch these things harden and strangle my guy. Which sucks, cause I feel like I was making some serious progress and I know that a fast like this will definitely move me back in the short term. Anyone see any issue with this? It doesn’t sound like most guys here are having this issue with their dick, especially this far along in their journey.
    When was the last time you fasted? A year ago plus? If so, a nice seven day tune up may be just what the doctor ordered.....nothing wrong with cleansing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a 5 day in Jan 2020, a 5 day in May, so it will be ~8 months ago.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Did a 5 day in Jan 2020, a 5 day in May, so it will be ~8 months ago.
    Then go for it.

I did four total water fasts during my road to recovery although it wasn't done in the way that I recommend now, it was still paramount to leading me to recovery. A cleanse is ALWAYS beneficial for the system......always.

Go for seven days this time if you can swing it. The longer, the better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"