Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
Hi guys

Doing ok, no major improvements unfortunately.

I ordered some weights and I lift at home 3 times (each time about 40 mins) a week now. Started HIIT (4 sprints once a week) aswell just recently. I will try to raise it to 5 sprints.

I cycle 13 herbs from the TMO website including pine pollen. Can you explain me why we should take pine pollen daily instead of cycling it like all the other herbs?

Diet is on point. Meditation, cold exposure, breathing, skin brushing too. Chlorella and spirulina give me bad digestion, so I will leave them out for now.

I feel more depressed lately. I just hope for the best and some major improvements soon.

That's all, nothing more to update.

Let's go!
Probably the weather. Up your vitamin D.

If you get good results from pine pollen, you can use it daily because when you take it, you are getting very tiny amounts of exogenous active male hormones among other beneficial compounds. The amounts are so minuscule that you don't have to cycle it and it works everytime, no tolerance breaks needed. The other herbs work completely different and need tolerance breaks to hit hardest.

Seems like you have everything dialed in. Set it and forget it. Now your just there for the ride to the other side.