User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Hemo test came back. Seems it’s inflammation and not iron disease. Ferritin levels dropped sharply as well. Seems to coincide with having a fairly good upswing and doing better generally.

Had a very good 4 weeks. Some anxiety here and there, some bad nights, some sleepless still. But overall best month I’ve had since crashing. Unfortunately I’ve been hit hard by an anxiety wave last few days where I just can’t seem to catch a break. Sleep is terrible, mind is racing, I can’t even meditate without freaking out. Like, even with my eyes closed they can’t stop moving around and thoughts race through my head so fast I can’t even tell what I’m thinking off. Having these extremely intense feelings of terror and fear that prick my heart for like a fraction of a second. Not enough to send me into a panic attack, but enough to leave me unsettled and make sleep impossible. Saved some kratom for this exact scenario and it helps me cope. Wish I had some weed left over for the racing thoughts but I need to make a trip to the netherlands soon. I know it’s just a wave I have to ride out so I’m not too depressed about it.

Been eating more sugar lately. Might be that.

Libido has been good. I can’t tell for sure if the lamp is rubbing off on me but I’m having sex dreams again and waking up to boners p much every morning.

Gym’s still closed and it’s pissing me off. I need to get under a weight and into a sauna. Still sitting on this damn ultrahard bottle. I only want to break it out when I’m lifting again.

Sorry for the negative tone, thought I’d try and reverse jinx myself for once ��
    Stay away from the kratom. It's just a bandaid and it will cause you to reach for it every time you have anxiety. This isn't a good scenario.

When you get like that........take a cold shower......breathe......try and meditate.....or, force yourself to do calisthenics to burn off the nervous energy. Or you could always take some of this Blue Vervain | Total Male Optimization

You just have to make it through those times without taking anything that's going to set you back. You'll be better for it when you do.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-09-2021 at 12:35 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"