Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
Hey guys just to update

I'm having weekly fluctuations and it's quite annoying

Basically since I recrashed looking back I realised now I tried to jump back on the horse way to soon and that may be exaggerating my symptoms now.

I decided to take a couple weeks of any excercise and do the protocol minus the weights and then ease myself into calisthenics then weights and next week was when I would have started but annoyingly I feel like I've got some kind of virus or infection. I've got pain either side of my stomach, foamy urine and also since my last weights attempt I've got what I believe is costochondritis where my rib cage feels inflamed and my chest muscles are more apparent.

Oddly enough I had these symptoms soon after my recrash and took a urine dipstick test as I thought I had a uti but was told it was negative and my issues were likely muscoskeletal and the symptoms left but since then and now I've had flu symptoms and in between and I figured as I wasn't doing any excercises I would remain stable which i was last week but now this has hit me out of nowhere. Frustrating aswell as I'm eating anti inflammatory minus some cheese like cheddar and cottage which I've never had issue with so would imagine id get over this

I'm not panicking as much as I would before as I know exactly what to do once this thing blows over but its been over two months since I wouldn't think I'd still be suffering after. I did think to myself these symptoms almost mimick up and downswings how they appear for 4 to 5 days then go for a week but not sure if it applies to infection type symptoms

I know if it is a uti they usually give antibiotics but I know these have negative effects for the body so wouldn't be sure about the alternative

Will likely do a 5 day water fast starting Monday to try kill whatever this is that
A five day water fast as a tune up would be a great idea......go for it.