User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Most cells use glucose for ATP production but not all cells.

I don't really want to argue semantic, but:
    1. Ketones yield GTP and ATP which is used by cells for various processes (RNA synthesis and as a source of energy primarily).
    2. The brain is made of cells that can take ketones for energy. Yes it does preferentially run on glycogen.
    3. Heart cells can use ketones. Actually, the heart prefers to run on fatty acids. The heart is also made of cells.
    4. Our bodies cells use fatty acids for ketones for energy (ATP) when we aren't eating sugar and have depleted our internal supplies.

Believe me, I don't want to argue at all. This protocol was put together with everything in mind given what these men are going through. And yes, i agree with everything you're saying, but for the most part, all cells run on glucose.

Okay, well if you're feeling bored, or just want to pick up some new knowledge, just do some research on juice feasting. it's counter intuitive for alot of people because the first thing they think is "OMG all that sugar" What they don't take into account is that when there is nothing else being taken into the system...fats, protein, complex carbs., etc. it makes all the difference in the world.

Most of the medical community can't see the forest for the trees.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-11-2021 at 06:10 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"