User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    @Cdsnuts: quick question. I’m still trudging along with the protocol. However, I’ve been developing some puffy nipples and have become a bit worried. Is this possible on the herb rotation? I’m cycling practically every herb on the list for 3 months now, with daily pine pollen.

Or is PFS still giving me symptoms after being a year off?

Cheers
    You could be aromatizing the extra testosterone from the herbs. Might be a good idea to up the pine pollen dosage a bit. I don't have a lot of experience with this as I had the opposite problem in PFS, normally low estrogen issues.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    You could be aromatizing the extra testosterone from the herbs. Might be a good idea to up the pine pollen dosage a bit. I don't have a lot of experience with this as I had the opposite problem in PFS, normally low estrogen issues.
    Well this is exactly what I was going to suggest.......

You're probably aromatizing too much. What is your daily Pine Pollen dosage? You can dose up to three Tablespoons daily. This will mitigate the estrogen problem.

How is your diet?

My estro started high in the very beginning but as I progressed, my estro went too low. It all ends up balancing out in the end.

But to answer your other question, yes, you will still be experiencing symptoms after only a year off. Totally normal.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-03-2021 at 09:50 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well this is exactly what I was going to suggest.......

You're probably aromatizing too much. What is your daily Pine Pollen dosage? You can dose up to three Tablespoons daily. This will mitigate the estrogen problem.

How is your diet?

My estro started high in the very beginning but as I progressed, my estro went too low. It all ends up balancing out in the end.

But to answer your other question, yes, you will still be experiencing symptoms after only a year off. Totally normal.
    Cd when you say add in the pine pollen do you also mean the TINCTURE too with the powder. I use the pine pollen as a 21 day cycle but I believe my estrogen is alittle high too with itchy Chest?