User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thank man, that's give me hope. Even though I am am not a severe case now, I know this condition is a beast that can drag me down anytime, so more reasons to stay focused on the protocol.

That's cool for the music, I think you can relate to how frightening it is to be scared of losing your passion!

I will keep this thread updated with my progress!
    How's the feast?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How's the feast?
    I'm on my 4th day and it's going surprisingly well honestly. The first 2 days were hard but now I'm on cruise control.

However I will need to stop the feast after day #5 for financial reasons. Money's tight recently and since I also needed to buy the supplements and some weights (for a mini home gym), I figured the best compromise was weights/supplements/5dayfeast.

I am aware this is not optimal in regards to TMO. Is it still worth it to start the protocol, or would you advise to start it once I have made a complete 7 days feast?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm on my 4th day and it's going surprisingly well honestly. The first 2 days were hard but now I'm on cruise control.

However I will need to stop the feast after day #5 for financial reasons. Money's tight recently and since I also needed to buy the supplements and some weights (for a mini home gym), I figured the best compromise was weights/supplements/5dayfeast.

I am aware this is not optimal in regards to TMO. Is it still worth it to start the protocol, or would you advise to start it once I have made a complete 7 days feast?
    No of course start. It's always better doing something then nothing.....in this case......MUCH better. Five days is more of a cleanse then most people get in their lifetimes. Yes, longer is better, but definitely don't wait.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No of course start. It's always better doing something then nothing.....in this case......MUCH better. Five days is more of a cleanse then most people get in their lifetimes. Yes, longer is better, but definitely don't wait.
    Ok thanks for the advice! I couldn't find anything related to that in TMO, but I think I read somewhere here to wait 1 week after the feast before introducing the herbs? I am still weak but I will gradually reintroduce exercise in the next days.

Thank you very much for everything you do. To say the positivity of this forum changed my outlook on life would be an understatement.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for the advice! I couldn't find anything related to that in TMO, but I think I read somewhere here to wait 1 week after the feast before introducing the herbs? I am still weak but I will gradually reintroduce exercise in the next days.

Thank you very much for everything you do. To say the positivity of this forum changed my outlook on life would be an understatement.
    You are very welcome.

Looking forward to your recovery post.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are very welcome.

Looking forward to your recovery post.

Hey sorry to bother, you must be overwhelmed with the recent increase in members.

My herbs from LEH have yet to arrive, I think Covid fucks with international transit. When they get here, would you recommend doing another fast? I did a 5 days juice feast 9 days ago, and ever since I have been
    following everything in the protocol (except sunning the boys and pumping), and I introduced exercise in the last 3 days.

Just wondering if the timing is important between the end of the cleanse and the introduction of herbs. Searched but didn't see anything

Cheers

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey sorry to bother, you must be overwhelmed with the recent increase in members.

My herbs from LEH have yet to arrive, I think Covid fucks with international transit. When they get here, would you recommend doing another fast? I did a 5 days juice feast 9 days ago, and ever since I have been
    following everything in the protocol (except sunning the boys and pumping), and I introduced exercise in the last 3 days.

Just wondering if the timing is important between the end of the cleanse and the introduction of herbs. Searched but didn't see anything

Cheers
    No. As long as you're doing everything else as recommended, there is no need for another cleanse. Just start the rotation when they arrive.

Yeah....covid fucks with everything......EVERYTHING