User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished my first 28 day UltraHard cycle. Only times where I felt better than usual were the first few days and the 3rd week from about March 8- March 13. Everything besides that I just felt at baseline.

But on March 14th I kind of hurt my hip while doing squats and have felt pretty depressed since then. I think I’m gonna eat more carbs next few days to heal it up then do a 5-7 day fast over spring break.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Finished my first 28 day UltraHard cycle. Only times where I felt better than usual were the first few days and the 3rd week from about March 8- March 13. Everything besides that I just felt at baseline.

But on March 14th I kind of hurt my hip while doing squats and have felt pretty depressed since then. I think I’m gonna eat more carbs next few days to heal it up then do a 5-7 day fast over spring break.
    Typical. Congrats on having your first cycle under your belt!

FYI, the third week is typically when all of a sudden you can "feel" the cycle for many men.

Try and avoid complicated or very technical lifts unless you work with a trainer. Strictly for the purpose of avoiding injury, which, can set you back. You can still blast your legs without doing squats or deads......you gotta make sure your form is SOLID with those.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"