User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    My sex drive also went down, 3 weeks into my four week cycle, I wasn't expecting that, and I don't know what caused it. I'm a bit skeptical of the low estrogen explanation.

At around day 3 after stopping Ultra Hard I got some brain fog which persisted for 5 days or so, until I took a single dose of an antibiotic (azithromycin) which I took for other reasons. After that, the brain fog was gone. It could have been by chance, but I have alleviated brain fog symptoms with antibiotics in the past, but its sometimes hit and miss. I thought the brain fog was due to down regulation or something.

But who knows, it's often quite hard to know what's doing what, there are so many factors at play.
    Well you don't have to be skeptical of Excessive amounts of circulating DHT crushing your estrogen levels because that's exactly what happens.

You can take the preg. without messing up the gains from the cycle. But it's not necessary and COULD cause you issues if you're not prudent with it's use.

You're new, welcome. If you already posted your story, my apologies as I answer these as I see them. Are you running the protocol 100%
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-23-2021 at 05:36 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well you don't have to be skeptical of Excessive amounts of circulating DHT crushing your estrogen levels because that's exactly what happens.

You can take the preg. without messing up the gains from the cycle. But it's not necessary and COULD cause you issues if you're not prudent with it's use.

You're new, welcome. If you already posted your story, my apologies as I answer these as I see them. Are you running the protocol 100%
    Thanks, yea, I'm new, I plan to make a post in the "introduce yourself" thread shortly and I also plan to start a log thread. I'm not following the protocol 100% but I've had my eye on it for a couple years now and I've been getting drawn into it more and more over the years. I currently have a good chunk of it incorporated into my routine, and I plan to incorporate more of it.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 04-23-2021 at 09:59 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    Thanks, yea, I'm new, I plan to make a post in the "introduce yourself" thread shortly and I also plan to start a log thread. I'm not following the protocol 100% but I've had my eye on it for a couple years now and I've been getting drawn into it more and more over the years. I currently have a good chunk of it incorporated into my routine, and I plan to incorporate more of it.
    Well you're moving in the right direction. The faster you go all in the faster you will recover.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"