- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Hey man.

My friend HOPE has PSSD and has greatly benefited from the protocol in the last few months, and last time I spoke to him he said he was confident about recovering. He was scared just like you when we first met, and god knows I was too. We all are. Barbaar was PSSD and recovered, Jacknap was on RU and recovered. It's a holistic program meant to bring your body back to equilibrium over time.

The most challenging part of this protocol is not doing it, it's simply being able to do it without overanalyzing it. You have to incorporate it to your life and try your best to live as though nothing happened. Easier said than done, this is my biggest challenge. But it does work. When I joined in February I had a lot of shit (anhedonia, depersonalisation, depression, soft muscles, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, tinnitus, and all the sexual ones to a big degree). I made the protocol my number 1 focus and in September I was doing great. I had no mental problems, slight tinnitus, and like 2 sexual symptoms. It was night and day. I recrashed in September from taking a B vitamin with folic acid because I was genetically predisposed to be sensitive to that, but if I hadn't, I would be doing amazing man. I hopped back on the protocol and I'm back to slowly getting better. This thing works. And moral of my story, don't add any supplements to the protocol, just do it as intended.

Drop the alcohol/drugs, you'll indulge when you're recovered but right now forget it. And ejaculation also has an effect on me. In upswings, I feel more tired, and in downswings, I feel downright anhedonic and suicidal. I made my best progress this summer when I held it in for about 3 months. And the herb rotations works by slowly nudging your body's hormone levels in a natural way, and you cycle the herbs to avoid building a tolerance to them.

This thing is not easy though. Most guys recover in 6 months to 2 years, and you have to be dedicated to it daily. You have to get yourself in a mental space to motivate you. This is the battle of your life, and you don't go to war with a lazy mindset. Give this PFS no choice but to surrender by being relentless with your dedication to the program.

Finally, the most important thing is managing your anxiety. Look up Damn's thread titled ''PFS = Phuqued from stress'' or something. Breathing exercises and meditation are super important, do them morning and night. I was in a rough spot after that B vitamin and was super stressed out. My recovery was going nowhere until I seriously implemented those. If your body is stressed, it doesn't think about healing itself.

Let us know if you have any more questions, you got this. First step is a waterfast (7 days) or a juice feast (2 weeks).

Read all that site top to bottom, everything is there:
https://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/
Thank you for your reply. It ''feels good'' to actually talk to people who can relate & who are working on their recoveries. A lot of doom-and-gloom on Reddit/PSSDforum. HOPE is the person I was talking about, I'm glad he's better. Is he still around? I tried texting him and I never got a reply.

And yeah I mean I think what is ''cockblocking'' me is what happened with Pine Pollen. Is it normal to get worse better you get better? Shit's scary AF because when you mess up there is no way back. Back to zero... or minus 100. Also, how does the rotation work exactly? Is it only one supp. / day and 7 different supp. / week?

Also yeah, when it comes to alcohol/drugs I can't really do them they all mess me up so bad for some reason. Last time I had alcohol I drank a small bottle of 40% Vodka and felt nothing. I understood that I was ''drunk'' but the effects were blunted. Not even woozy. Weird how I seem to get worse out of nowhere too, Caffeine and Alcohol were ''harmless'' just a month ago. I've been dealing with PSSD for 5 fucking years and now I can't even use anything on top of everything else. Fuck yeah life's a movie baby!

I really don't know what to do anymore. No one will help me. There is no known treatment for PSSD. Might as well give this a shot. I'm just hella confused with the whole thing with Pine Pollen. I thought the supps. were supposed to fix things not make me feel more anhedonic?

Btw, I wish you the best on your recovery. You did it once you'll get there again, trust me. Our brains are wired a certain way and what works will keep working & what crashes you will keep crashing you. Fuck that bitch Vitamin B, show it who's boss!