User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome man! Just wanted you to know that I got full blown PFS (for almost a year now) from just topical minoxidil that I used for 4 DAYS, yes 4 days! My suspicion is that the minox could have primed you and the saw p pushed you over the edge. For some fin can take 10 years to show sides and for others like us we get PFS quickly from weaker 5ar inhibitors, it's all just our biology.

I want you to know the community here is by far the best for PFS on the entire internet and my advice would be:
    Don't dwell on negativity, study and stick to the protocol and accept that your recovery wont be overnight but it will come if you stick to it.

Keep your head up brother, I wish you the best. There are some really great people on this forum that I am sure will help you throughout your journey

Also, I think this goes without saying but please do not use anymore minox, saw p or anything of the sort. Balding is better than having a broken penis
    Last edited by GoldenSun; 02-22-2022 at 07:56 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    Welcome man! Just wanted you to know that I got full blown PFS (for almost a year now) from just topical minoxidil that I used for 4 DAYS, yes 4 days! My suspicion is that the minox could have primed you and the saw p pushed you over the edge. For some fin can take 10 years to show sides and for others like us we get PFS quickly from weaker 5ar inhibitors, it's all just our biology.

I want you to know the community here is by far the best for PFS on the entire internet and my advice would be:
    Don't dwell on negativity, study and stick to the protocol and accept that your recovery wont be overnight but it will come if you stick to it.

Keep your head up brother, I wish you the best. There are some really great people on this forum that I am sure will help you throughout your journey

Also, I think this goes without saying but please do not use anymore minox, saw p or anything of the sort. Balding is better than having a broken penis

Thanks alot man. This site gives me hope. I have been bit suicidal lately and your post cheered me up. Thanks mate. I appreciate your help!