Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Have you tried Prohormones yet?

For me, nothing really improved my baseline but prohormones.

Cycled in combination with the rest of the protocol you can shift some serious chemistry in your body. If you haven't tried it, I'd highly recommend it.
    I haven’t. I cycled the herbs because of their alleged “hollistic” action, which made more sense to me, as PFS is a systemic syndrome with unclear mechanism.

Prohormones sounded more like a “boost your T” type of solution, but I do not have low T. I might be wrong about this. I don’t know much about prohormones. Not trying to make blanket statements.

Nevertheless, the protocol should have been enough to induce some change. I’m not confident a prohormone would change that.

That’s how I feel about it, anyway.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't give up so easily mate. How do you know the prohormones won't work unless you at least try? The thing about the protocol is that people react differently so that you hear of some people feeling nothing of the herbs and then excelling when the prohormones started and then you hear recovery stories where the person didn't even use the prohormones as they responded so well to the herbs and dieting. You just need to try.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Don't give up so easily mate. How do you know the prohormones won't work unless you at least try? The thing about the protocol is that people react differently so that you hear of some people feeling nothing of the herbs and then excelling when the prohormones started and then you hear recovery stories where the person didn't even use the prohormones as they responded so well to the herbs and dieting. You just need to try.
    I don't agree with the adverb "easily". I've been doing this for a long time and have been suffering for even longer.

I'll be honest: throwing prohomones at it just sounds like a wild stab in the dark. I have no idea what I'd actually be fixing with it, since PFS is not just low T. I am very cautious of making it even worse.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well there's no stories of it being made worse by the prohormones. Look I get it,its shit and a nightmare. But you need to step back sometimes,try the hormones. If you aren't improving then what is there to lose?
    You can't say you followed the protocol relentlessly and it didn't work then say later you left out a major part of it. Man take a deep breath and try again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Well there's no stories of it being made worse by the prohormones. Look I get it,its shit and a nightmare. But you need to step back sometimes,try the hormones. If you aren't improving then what is there to lose?
    You can't say you followed the protocol relentlessly and it didn't work then say later you left out a major part of it. Man take a deep breath and try again.
    The prohormones are NOT part of the protocol. So yes, I can say I followed it.