User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro, you should make smaller fasts a regular part of your routine. Do 1 x 48hr water fast per week to clear things out. Chuck in some sauna too.

It's gonna be a long fight that's not fixed by a magic bullet. Fasting once was never gonna cure you completely, niether will a single prohormone cycle. What cures you is consistent effort and long term adherence to the protocol.

Keep refining your protocol and adding helpful things, and stick to it!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Bro, you should make smaller fasts a regular part of your routine. Do 1 x 48hr water fast per week to clear things out. Chuck in some sauna too.

It's gonna be a long fight that's not fixed by a magic bullet. Fasting once was never gonna cure you completely, niether will a single prohormone cycle. What cures you is consistent effort and long term adherence to the protocol.

Keep refining your protocol and adding helpful things, and stick to it!
    Thanks; I’m not totally sure about the sauna idea. Heating the testicles is apparently bad for testosterone according to some studies I read. Also fertility doctors always advise men to avoid saunas if they’re trying to get their wives pregnant. I figure that whatever is bad for sperm count is also bad for testosterone.

I’m not sure what CD says about 48 hour water fasts or if other guys who recovered said that this helped them a lot? If so, I would do it…

I do need to get 100% dialed in again on the protocol. I just hope it starts bringing me benefits that start building on each other… If I can get to that point I won’t even worry about PFS, I will just keep at it and get healed.

I’m not sure if my herbs are too old and maybe I need to get fresh ones. For a good chunk of last year I was doing weightlifting, HIIT, herbal rotation… I wasn’t good at NoFap though. Am I fucking things up or am I somehow different and can’t heal…

I feel lost.