User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Sleeping has become awful again, I don't understand why. I sleep 2-3 hours a night, it will surely hinder my progress. Yet I had made great efforts and I did not change anything. I take glycine and magnesium before sleeping. Every time I tried an herb from the sleep protocol I crashed for several days. Should I take a break from glycine and magnesium?
    Yeah try to get off the sleep supps. I myself only use them on bad days. Try to manage the stress levels during the day. If that doesn't work try to rotate the herbs again and don't masturbate at all. This will reset your hormonal balance.
    It seems like this is an wrong dopamine to seratonin ratio issue. I even had phases where I had premature ejaculation and bad sleep patterns like you. After like an +20 day herb cycle i was able to change the ratios. After stopping everything my baseline changed and slowly stabilized with improved sleep and no premature ejaculation.
    I can now sleep 6-7 hour per night which is good.

And of course don't go heavy on gluten. Eat enough calories and do exercises.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Yeah try to get off the sleep supps. I myself only use them on bad days. Try to manage the stress levels during the day. If that doesn't work try to rotate the herbs again and don't masturbate at all. This will reset your hormonal balance.
    It seems like this is an wrong dopamine to seratonin ratio issue. I even had phases where I had premature ejaculation and bad sleep patterns like you. After like an +20 day herb cycle i was able to change the ratios. After stopping everything my baseline changed and slowly stabilized with improved sleep and no premature ejaculation.
    I can now sleep 6-7 hour per night which is good.

And of course don't go heavy on gluten. Eat enough calories and do exercises.
    I would avoid gluten entirely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"