User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Little off topic, but since you mentioned it...
    Like most guys here, I'm also beyond caring about what my hair is looking like, BUT I have come to find it very interesting how it responds to the PFS/protocol with some of us...both you and Damn have mentioned that your hair stopped shedding post-recovery, and Im just curious to know when precisely did your hair begin to shed again exactly? Was it just in the last few months of taking the protocol back up?
    Im currently seeing mine slowly begin to shed more again (taking it as a good sign), though maybe not like it used to, but it had latgely stopped for the better part of a year.
    It's funny how this shit rewired your brain. Two years ago seeing clumps of hair in the shower used to make me panic, and I am now hoping to see large clumps there 😄
    I’d say it started to shed again after I really got back into the regimen a few months ago. Before that I spent a good nine months or so eating sugar, chocolate, drinking alcohol and not really exercising. So my T and DHT were probably far from optimal. It certainly felt that way as far as mood, attitude, outlook on life etc - felt like my androgens weren’t optimal. So not surprising that I wasn’t shedding.

My hair loss is back in full force now and I’m literally scratching my itchy scalp right now, lol. Don’t give a fuck.

And yeah, once you completely lose your health like we did, you look at things in a whole different way.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-24-2022 at 01:31 PM.