Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
I've been away for a couple months.

In October I treated my chlamydia with a 1 week course of Amoxicilin, and it has really improved my PFS. The sound sensitivity got better, and I can now easily tolerate music, cars, and conversations. I stay away from restaurants/clubs, but otherwise I am back to a living state, and I'm so grateful for it. Those improvements have also allowed be to go back to recording music. Also, this treatment has really improved my orgasm quality. It went from a 3/10 to a 6 or 7/10. This is amazing, and I guess it shows that orgasm blunting can also be caused by prostate infections. Same thing for premature ejaculation, it improved a lot.

In November I continued my gut treatment, with a 6 week course of natural antibiotics (Melia and Morinda Supreme) for my SIBO. The last 2 months have been the best in the last 2 years. Don't notice tinnitus as much, sleep well, energy to workout, mentally connected.

Another big move was staying away from this place and (some of) its people. No offense, but you can't heal if everyday you feed off other people's misery. And don't tell me it's because you're the worst here. I was worst than most of you and I'm finally starting to pull myself out, and disconnecting from the internet is a big part of the puzzle for everybody. Anyway CD is not really here much it seems, and the place seems to have gone to shit.

And I'm happy to say that I passed my Bar, despite skipping 75% of classes because I was fucked on antibiotics. I studied the whole program in a mouth, and weirdly my PFS was much better when I was focused on that everyday. Now that it's over, my mind and anxiety have more time to wander, and it looks like stress affects me more and my PFS regresses a bit.

At this point at my best, my mental sides are almost gone, tinnitus is not too much noticeable, sound sensitivity is livable, sleep/body/digestion are good, and sexually the biggest symptom is low libido, but the premature ejaculation and orgasm quality improvements are massive.

Keep killing it guys, my improvements are once again telling me this is fixable
Awesome dude. Just checked in here after a couple months off as well, good to see.