Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu View Post
    Update 4

I've been pretty inactive on this forum lately but I have a feeling things are going to turn around here now that we have a moderator (CD) back so thought I would post an update. Been a long time since the last.

I'm feeling quite good these days, maybe 70%. About right where I should be considering I started the protocol properly in Jan 2022 and I was a more severe case. Some very promising libido and dick sensitivity upswings, in fact I jerked off 4 times today (yeah maybe a bit much... I will not be doing that again anytime soon).

Brain fog is mostly very manageble then will randomly come back sometimes, but I'm not too worried because the bad days of brain fog are becoming less common overall.

I'm even back to recording music and socializing which I could not fathom doing a year ago.

Between my last update and now I had some days where I had really extreme anxiety but I just powered through them (with exercise, cold showers and breathing mostly). IMO, try not to overthink and attribute it to a herb or something else about the protocol, because nowadays I'm anxiety-free and I haven't changed anything I'm doing or ingesting. Just gotta power through to the other side I think. It felt like a byproduct of the brain chemistry undergoing changes or some shit.

Gonna run another prohormone cycle soon I think. I've done two cycles so far, both times positive experiences especially libido and physique wise, but for both I had increased brain fog at the end. Not really worried though as it corrected within a few weeks both times.

That's all, keep grinding folks
    Great news and encouraging! Keep going!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Malibu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjw1999 View Post
    Great news and encouraging! Keep going!
    Will do brother

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu View Post
    Will do brother
    Always love to hear about progress......congrats.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"