Hey lads,

Thought I would provide and update.

I have awesome news that the pain on top of my penis has gone and it has been gone for 3 months now. I started propolis and this really helped. Although i use it once in a while.
Other news - erection quality is higher, can have an erection standing up but probs at (80-85% strength - head still not filling up completely).

Sensitivity varies but is between 80-90% and at times 100%.
Orgasm quality also varies but its always there so much better than when it was a "muted" orgasm quality.
I have kinda stop caring about PFS as much now and let the protocol do the job. I get boners just intimate interactions with girls (thoughts and kissing). But my libido is probs at 60-70%. Its almost back to normal on somedays where i get boners just sexting girls.

My major issues are ED, sensitivity and libido. I still have a bit of perineum pain but this WAAAY FUCKING BEARABLE. like its there for minutes and goes away (specially after going to toilet).

I remember what i wrote in my diary March 2022 that i really wanted to kill myself cause the pain on top of my penis wouldnt disappear. It was like the tip got stuck in a zip 24/7. It was fucked!.
Well i will keep following the protocol. On the positive side, i am a beast in the gym and have gained heaps. Strongest and biggest i have ever been.

Anyways i have hope that I will get out of this.... Hold strong bros!