User Tag List

Thread: postwo carbs

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. And I do just that. I mix why isolate with free EAA and some peptopro pro.

What the study doesn't say is that the insulin response is as a result of an increase in blood sugar (created by the immediate conversion of some of those free amino acids from wph). Therefore post workout carbs in your share aren't necessary where using hydrolysed whey protein, bcaas, eaa or just free form aminos) and if cutting carbs post workout, are a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Little confused. With such a max on insuline release from wheyhydro, it's cool to forego the simple carbs post workout?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Yes. And I do just that. I mix why isolate with free EAA and some peptopro pro.

What the study doesn't say is that the insulin response is as a result of an increase in blood sugar (created by the immediate conversion of some of those free amino acids from wph). Therefore post workout carbs in your share aren't necessary where using hydrolysed whey protein, bcaas, eaa or just free form aminos) and if cutting carbs post workout, are a terrible idea.
    Great info and thanks for shareing.
    I'll be cutting out carbs until I'm back on my feet but until then I'll be pounding a hydro whey shake after my workouts.