User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see that my thread has been driven into the ground.

I'm also going to say that if you have a specific question about my cycle, such as my overall goal, read the damned thread. I've answered some questions already, but I'm still getting asked again.

As far as Pre-wo stuff, I've cut back heavily and I'm still doing so. I said that it would be a work in progress and I'd see how I'd react to everything.

I appreciate everyone's input, but I'm starting to not even care about this log anymore because it's become a huge bashing and gay party.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I appreciate everyone's input, but I'm starting to not even care about this log anymore because it's become a huge bashing and gay party.
    This is why I choose to initially not give my opinion, as this is usually how someone responds when their plan is questioned. The criticism provided in this thread was constructive in nature. It is easy to think that adding additional compounds will keep giving additional benefits, but it is not always the case, as some have tried to show you here. I would never try to claim that bodybuilding is a sport based on health, many top athletes in the sport are actually quite clear examples that health is not the goal, however, a complete lack of regard for health, especially at the amateur level, is quite foolish.

I have said my peace, and I will let it be. You obviously are free to continue as planned, and I will follow. Both in curiousity of how it treats you, and to help keep you motivated.