Quote Originally Posted by Antknee View Post
ive never been on his side. ive always disliked him and always belived he was dirty.

i dont like usaine bolt either and i have no idea how he or his team mates are not getting nabbed. i do love watching them run though, lol
Why hate someone for being "Dirty"?

Do not take this as an attack on you, I just really dont understand the logic.

We all here use. We use for no real reason as most are not competitors, not athletes, etc...We just choose to.

In this scenario, these athletes are on a national level. They are up against others who use. Would you suddenly not use because you are pro...when the difference is fading out to nothing because you are not on the same playing field, or competing at the level everyone else is on?

All athletes use in some degree. You like watching them run, because they run well, and that is a combination of their dedication as well as their PED usage. Without the PEDs, sports become less intense.

Also, why are certain things "ok," and others "not." Is an athlete who uses Creatine, Caffeine, Agmatine, etc. etc. etc. to gain an edge not "using" a substance to "gain an athletic edge." Are steroids/EPO different just because they are more effective?