User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TMO needs a blog or a forum.

It's really quiet over there. I'd love to write a guest article for it. I want to properly write up my recovery story, symptoms, why I believe that I'm one of the fastest recoverers etc.

It's cool to hear what you're getting up to "post-fin" too.

Hit me up bro.

Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just think it’s necessary for all men. I don’t why it does not get more exposure.. CD should be a millionaire with this stuff .

CD says that he gets better and better even till this day on protocol. This thing takes you beyond 100% or “recovered”. That’s why he stresses for guys to continue with it even after your done with PFS..

He said the test herbs make his libido out of control “uncomfortably so” .. I want that.. I want to just roam around 24/7 with a hard dick..I want the uncomfortable libido of a 14 year old who just invented jerking off.. that level (if it’s even realistic)..just to be relaxed. alpha. Powerful. .. physically capable, Uber athletic.. skin glowing...along with this his brain power increases till this day.

Yeah it gets you out of PFS, it’s why we are all here & gonna come out of it eventually... but I guess majority don’t have our problems and are just too content to up the anti.like CD says, it always gets better, & you can always improve yourself.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if the protocol can get you out of pfs (seemingly impossible when I first crashed) the benefits post pfs will probably be amazing
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jacknap what you mean IF it gets you out of PFS?? it does. Your living proof. Your 90+%

The way you worded it made it seem like it was a toss up or something .

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Jacknap what you mean IF it gets you out of PFS?? it does. Your living proof. Your 90+%

The way you worded it made it seem like it was a toss up or something .
    I interpreted it as it seemed impossible when you first find yourself in the darkness. You find that page, you see the accepters (mew), the whiners, the little bitches. You seen Enden (who I have vast respect for even if cd disagrees) and you wonder... Is what you're doing sustainable? Or are you hitting a balance. You see the recovery stories but there's only 2-3 you can actually trace back. When it starts out, those first couple weeks... It seems like you're irreparably fucked. Hilariously I checked out the page a while back and a 10+ year sufferer just recovered randomly over 18 months or so.

Then you find cd. And chi. English. Nobody here knows my user here except CD, bizzbee and English and it'll stay that way. I was a wreck. They'll vouch, but I was courteous and respectful and all three had great advice for me.

After 2-3 weeks in the hole, the real ones start their journey, the smart ones tailor it to their own bodies and symptoms, record things, accelerate their growth.. Which means leaving that cesspool of defeat to find new grounds.

Personally I gathered information. Made a plan. Executed the plan and it worked fucking perfectly.

If I let the fear take hold I would still be suffering.
    If I didn't take that journey, I'd be a lesser man for it.

100% isn't enough for Jacknap. It isn't enough for cd, me or English.
    Last edited by entropy; 06-26-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    if the protocol can get you out of pfs (seemingly impossible when I first crashed) the benefits post pfs will probably be amazing
    Exactly.

It's powerful is an understatement.

You guys will experience it one day and you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about, you'll get here. I feel better now at 41 then I did when I was 25. My mental state is extremely sharp, razors edge. I feel on top of most everything in life. Everything is under control. The serenity that I tried so hard to get 7-8 years ago is a constant companion. It's just that feeling of ...I have control of my life.

To be able to control the outcome of your health and mental well being is something that is worth more then money today.

Using breathing, meditation and cold exposure just pulls me down into the present so much more...the feeling is extremely powerful...the way I feel on a daily basis.

When talking to women, my game is on point. I feel like I'm already five steps ahead of them in the conversation. I can guide it to my desired outcome.

It's just great guys. You definitely want to do yourself a favor when you recover and STAY ON.....you'll thank me later....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"