User Tag List

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps I shall do some more research into this (but not on my work phone...)

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Perhaps I shall do some more research into this (but not on my work phone...)
    I would alternate days and times of doing this, because after a pumping session you want warm water on your unit to help in blood flow and healing. You don't want to have an awesome pumping session only to blast yourself with cold water and watch your swollen johnson shrivel up because of the cold water.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    I did 5/5/5 during a hot bath soak. Only pumped til pressure. Not pain. Was not a painful thing to do at all except an accidental first try where is sucked up my left nut. Luckily, nothing serious. Just had to breath a bit on that one for about 30 seconds. Lol
    Good. Perfect. It helps with suction as well if your manscaped a bit. To start 5/5/5 three times a week for two or three weeks is great. Each time slowly increasing the pressure.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What's the daily limit on glycine? I'm gonna focus on getting 5ar1 up and invested in a 2lbs bag of it.
    I'm not sure tbh. I've taken up to 20g in a shot before with no ill effects. Google around and see what you can find. Feel free to share it here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll just play with the dosage. Currently doing 1g every 4 hours. So far, no ill effects.
    I would only take it to help with sleep, at night, and my usual dose was around 3-4g.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same - heaped teaspoon an hour before bed. Definitely works.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andro Hard muscle gelz is the way to go bro. Pump it up

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna start stalking up on stuff for DHT cycles. Since y'all bought up the last of the R-Andro (LOL!) I'm in the market for other options. I'm debating between Proviron (methylated DHT), @SoCal-Nutrition's Androsterone drops, or Andro Hard. Thoughts?
    You want to stay away from actual hormones here. You want to go prohormone all the way. Go with transdermal androhard. I have a source, so let me know what you'd like to do. PM me.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Major downswing today. Thyroid is acting up and aching bad. Feels like the bottom of my throat is about to explode. Head is in a ton of pain like someone took a shovel to it. Ears ringing a bit. Anxiousness/doom feeling.

Really hope there's an upswing here soon. I'm really tired of how severe this still is after nearly a year with little relief, minus benzos.
    Does this means you are still taking benzo's?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No. Not at all. I did at the beginning of it and they were a huge help. But, obviously, physical dependency becomes an issue. And benzo withdrawal + PFS = no bueno. Don't have them anymore.
    Good. They would have slowed down your progress regardless because they wouldn't let your natural gaba production get back to it. And yeah, I've detoxed off them twice. Worse then opiate detox, imo.