User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the response CD. So last week my sensitivity was very very very slowly returning, i was getting that pins and needles feeling which transitioned to a slightly better sensation on my genitals. I decided to take advantage of this and used the bathmate (started at very low pressure and gradually moved to high). The first five minutes, sensation markedly improved. After the first five minutes i stopped to give it a break (as instructed) before the next 5 minute session, where the next 5 minute session it started to slightly ache. So i'm back to square one on that and have decided to jelq with coconut oil instead when the slight sensitivity returns later, and use the bathmate at the end point of my journey.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Thank you for the response CD. So last week my sensitivity was very very very slowly returning, i was getting that pins and needles feeling which transitioned to a slightly better sensation on my genitals. I decided to take advantage of this and used the bathmate (started at very low pressure and gradually moved to high). The first five minutes, sensation markedly improved. After the first five minutes i stopped to give it a break (as instructed) before the next 5 minute session, where the next 5 minute session it started to slightly ache. So i'm back to square one on that and have decided to jelq with coconut oil instead when the slight sensitivity returns later, and use the bathmate at the end point of my journey.
    No need to wait until the end. That's on you. You should be using it the entire time during your recovery. It has nothing to do with your sensitivity or lack there of.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your responses CD. Just two questions:
    1. Currently i have the following tribulus as part of my rotation: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07SW...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    And it has 45% steroidal saponins
    I came across this that claims to have 90% steroidal saponins: https://www.amazon.com/Evlution-Nutr.../dp/B07MWDFRKF

Should i switch to the better saponin one?

2. Is there a danger if i rotate both pine pollen AND black maca day on day off? Not planning on doing it because i believe fully in the protocol, but if you think its not a problem then i might consider it.

Won't bother you after this CD, planning on disappearing off the forum for a while after this, gotta chip away and meditate!
    Last edited by blackkey96; 12-17-2020 at 07:33 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your responses CD. Just two questions:
    1. Currently i have the following tribulus as part of my rotation: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07SW...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    And it has 45% steroidal saponins
    I came across this that claims to have 90% steroidal saponins: https://www.amazon.com/Evlution-Nutr.../dp/B07MWDFRKF

Should i switch to the better saponin one?

2. Is there a danger if i rotate both pine pollen AND black maca day on day off? Not planning on doing it because i believe fully in the protocol, but if you think its not a problem then i might consider it.

Won't bother you after this CD, planning on disappearing off the forum for a while after this, gotta chip away and meditate!
    Go with the higher saponin one and keep us posted.

The pine pollen is fine for daily use but I would still rotate the maca to no more then twice a week.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @Cdsnuts, over the past two weeks during the holiday, i have been having carbs (healthy) in the daytime. I also had two instances where I had gluten and sugar. Do you think I should fast again?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi @Cdsnuts, over the past two weeks during the holiday, i have been having carbs (healthy) in the daytime. I also had two instances where I had gluten and sugar. Do you think I should fast again?
    No, it's not really necessary. Just keep moving forward and keep doing the right thing and you'll be fine. Now if you told me that you went on a month long bender, well then that would be a different story. Be thankful you didn't and you just had a little holiday hiccup, no biggie.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-11-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope everyone is doing great. I had a few questions:
    1. Is protein Powder necessary on the protocol? Herbs are kind of expensive as is, do i have to go out of my way to buy the kind of protein powder not found elsewhere that fits the fietary requirements of the protocol?
    2. I never pass normal stool. I donmt know why that happens but every time its (sorry for the visual) porridge like. It has not gotten better despite having a strict diet. Im at a loss...i need my digestion back but i don't know what's going on in there

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hope everyone is doing great. I had a few questions:
    1. Is protein Powder necessary on the protocol? Herbs are kind of expensive as is, do i have to go out of my way to buy the kind of protein powder not found elsewhere that fits the fietary requirements of the protocol?
    2. I never pass normal stool. I donmt know why that happens but every time its (sorry for the visual) porridge like. It has not gotten better despite having a strict diet. Im at a loss...i need my digestion back but i don't know what's going on in there
    No. That was just the best protein at the time, but it's not going to make or break anything. You don't even HAVE to supplement with it if you don't want. If you do decide to supplement, any kind of protein with an all natural ingredient list would fit the bill.

Have you tried probiotics? Regardless, this is a symptom that will pass, in time, like the rest of them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all. Prayers for everyone. Just checking in, I've plateaued at 60% and i'm working on fixing my digestion rn with a functional medicine doctor. Penile shape has definitely improved and so has erection quality. Morning woods/nocturnal erections (not mostly 100% strength) are pretty regular and that was never a problem.
    My biggest concerns remain the anhedonia (penile sensitivity kind of better, but its like i don't feel the pleasure in my brain) and my voice (was diagnosed with silent reflux by an ENT) but i refuse to believe it could be triggered overnight. I def think its because of thyroid/androgen imbalance.
    Should mucuna pruriene help me? Or like...idk whats going on. Do i have TOO many dopamine receptors that the little dopamine i have doesnt satisfy them?
    Take care all

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all. Prayers for everyone. Just checking in, I've plateaued at 60% and i'm working on fixing my digestion rn with a functional medicine doctor. Penile shape has definitely improved and so has erection quality. Morning woods/nocturnal erections (not mostly 100% strength) are pretty regular and that was never a problem.
    My biggest concerns remain the anhedonia (penile sensitivity kind of better, but its like i don't feel the pleasure in my brain) and my voice (was diagnosed with silent reflux by an ENT) but i refuse to believe it could be triggered overnight. I def think its because of thyroid/androgen imbalance.
    Should mucuna pruriene help me? Or like...idk whats going on. Do i have TOO many dopamine receptors that the little dopamine i have doesnt satisfy them?
    Take care all
    Anhedonia in PFS cases tend to be caused by low allopregnanolone, so probably not a dopamine deficiency, although yes of course, if you have less testosterone you will have a dopamine deficiency without supplementation. I'll attach a link to an article on neurotransmitters; there you'll find information on what a dopamine deficiency entails. I find it highly unlikely you have too much dopamine though.

https://medium.com/publishous/fixing...s-72649aab40b1